Released on 8 February 2017, the 4.8.0 version of Iperius Backup contains several improvements and an important new type of backup, or that of the well-known Microsoft Exchange mail server.
Iperius can perform automatic and incremental backup and restore of Exchange Server, with export and import of the mailbox to/from .PST files
Iperius can also perform image backup of the entire Exchange server, even in incremental mode, and it runs even when you want to truncate the log.
Below is a list of the main updates and corrections in Iperius 4.8.0:
- Exchange backups: hot backup of Exchange server, in image mode with truncation of the log, and/or export of individual mailboxes to PST files.
- Granular restore of individual Exchange mailboxes from PST files.
- Backup of Hyper-V: several improvements in the backup of the virtual machine
- Backup on Google Drive and OneDrive: improved performance and fixed some problems
- MySQL backup: Fixed an error that occurs with some database
- Backup on Google Drive: solved upload errors of some files
- Backup to OneDrive: Fixed an error in the incremental backup: some files were sent back even if not modified
- Backup of Hyper-V and ESXi: solved a problem in the execution of the backup module on some operating systems