With version 5, Iperius introduces a powerful feature for backing up VMware ESXi virtual machines, i.e. those which support incremental and differential backup mode via CBT (Change Block Tracking) / VDDK technology.
This feature is in addition to full support for vCenter up to version 6.5 and the automatic restoring of virtual machines, as well as introducing other interesting novelties and enhancements that are listed here below:
- Incremental and differential backup of ESXi virtual machines (also with ESXi Free – VMware vSphere Hypervisor) using CBT (Changed Block Tracking) / VDDK technology;
- Connection support to vCenter up to version 6.5 and a list of the virtual machines of the entire infrastructure;
- Automatic restoring of virtual machines, including different hosts, datacenters and datastores. Granular restoring with full, incremental or differential backups;
- Now you can exclude single disks from the backup of a virtual machine;
- Enhanced management of snapshots and independent disks.
Lastly, you can choose between parallel mode (multiple mailboxes exported simultaneously) or single mode in Exchange backup.
Download the new version of Iperius Backup now from the official website: https://www.iperiusbackup.com