December 11, 2015
The new version of Iperius Backup, the 4.4.6, is out, and includes several new features and optimizations.
- FTP backup (upload): now you can send files with long path (more than 255 characters)
- Added some “help” buttons to access directly the tutorials for specific program features
- Special variables: now you can use the “individual subitems” variable together with the “permanent drive letter” variable.
- VMware ESXi/Free backup: fixed error 503 in downloading files with some hosts
- FTP download: fixed the “list index out of bounds” error with some servers
- Oracle backup: fixed a problem in reading the backup size
- SFTP backup: fixed a problem in creating foldes, that could cause the upload interruption in some cases.
To the news of the past months, read this page on the official website.