With version 5.1, Iperius introduces full support for OneDrive For Business (Office 365) and Dropbox API v2. On the backup and restore side of ESXi virtual machines, in addition to various optimizations, Iperius introduces the possibility to restore an ESXi virtual machine by specifying a new name.
- Iperius is now compatible with OneDrive for Business
- Added support for Dropbox API v2
- Backup to Google Drive and OneDrive: speedy synchronization
- ESXi Backup: it is now possible to restore a virtual machine by giving it a new name
- Backing up to Google Drive and OneDrive: fixed an issue that in some cases caused the software to not synchronize
- Backup on Dropbox: fixed “invalid pointer” error when sending multiple zip files
- ESXi Backup: Fixed an error in restoring a virtual machine on a different datastore
- ESXi Backup: Fixed a snapshot removal error on ESXi 4.1
- Normal copy to disk and network: fixed an issue that in some cases caused the software to perform full backup again.
- ESXi Backup: fixed a timeout problem with some servers, which caused an “unspecified error”
- Backup Exchange: fixed an issue that prevented the program from correctly displaying the list of mailboxes on the mail server
- Some minor problems solved
Download the new version of Iperius Backup now from the official website: https://www.iperiusbackup.com
See the Tutorial: Backup su OneDrive e OneDrive for Business