With version 5.3, Iperius introduces full support to any compatible S3 storage, such as Minio. This makes the Cloud features of Iperius even more complete, going to widen the compatibility to any online storage service that allows the S3 connection. There are also several other new features in the latest versions, including incremental backup of virtual machines also on ESXi 5 (VDDK / CBT).
- Backup on ANY compatible S3 storage: now Iperius is able to use any storage service that supports the S3 protocol, such as Minio.
- Backup to Google Drive and OneDrive: synchronization speed improved
- ESXi Backup: it is now possible to restore a virtual machine by giving it a new name
- ESXi Backup: improved behavior with special configurations that could generate errors
- FTP backup with zip compression: improved handling of temporary files
- Backup to Google Drive and OneDrive: fixed an issue that in some cases caused the software to not synchronize
- ESXi Backup: Fixed an error in restoring a virtual machine on a different datastore
- ESXi Backup: Fixed a snapshot removal error on ESXi 4.1
- Normal copy to disk and network: fixed an issue that in some cases caused the software to perform full backup again.
- New program icon and new installer graphics
- ESXi backup: new option to not automatically include new virtual machines in the backup
- ESXi 5 Backup: Fixed some compatibility issues of incremental backup with versions of ESXi prior to 5.5
- Backup to Azure: fixed a problem in creating folders
- Backup to Amazon S3: added support to new regions
- ESXi Backup: solved size verification problem when downloading files (DWNERR)
- Backup to Azure: fixed a problem in uploading zip files with maintenance of multiple copies
Download the new version of Iperius Backup now from the official website: https://www.iperiusbackup.com